Sunday, June 24, 2007

Brother can you spare a bottle cap?

OK, I know this borders on being crass and begging, but I've been saving these stupid my coke rewards points since February to get a Clay a basketball and I'm getting real tired of drinking Coke. My gawd; words I never thought would come out of my mouth (or keyboard)! So far I have enough for a subscription to "Seventeen" or a DVD of the South American telenovella, "Ayiiieeee! Mi Corazon de los Amore es Meurte" or something like that; neither of which are on a 4 year-old's wish list. So I'm asking if anyone drinks Coke and doesn't collect the points, look for the 12 digit code under the cap or inside a 12-pack and send them to me. I need to get Clay a basketball before the end of summer. He needs to practice. Now. Have you seen the cost of college now and imagine what it will be like in 14 more years?

No comments: