Friday, July 27, 2007

Look at me!

Yesterday I was in a waiting room with a group of about 25 other people. I sat down in one of the last empty chairs and picked up a magazine. After a minute or so, I noticed the woman sitting next to me had an iPhone. Pretty cool. Then I thought, why is she holding up to her chest with the screen pointing away from her? Then it hit me, she's pointing out to the rest of us lowly slobs that she has an iPhone and we don't! Under normal circumstances, I would have asked how she likes her iPhone and what she doesn't like about it. But this woman looked like she would be annoyed and have a "oh, so you noticed my iPhone; and yes I am much more important than you" attitude. I don't know what bothered me more, her showing off her iPhone or my wishing that I had one to show off. Oh well, maybe when the iPhone Nano comes out.

No comments: